Help with daily living.
At Legacy Village of Provo, a premier assisted living community serving Utah County, Provo, Orem and surrounding areas, we believe that the more our residnets can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. Maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
There may come a time when we all could use a helping hand. At Legacy, we provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, nutritious and delicious meals, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, and taking medications in a warm, home-like environment.
Visit or call us today.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining — three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal (snow removal at Utah properties only)
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens.